Price 45000 USD
4 December 2018
9 October 2020, 20:29
Privat person / BusinessPrivat person
Selling our 2012 Roma Elegance, as due to family circumstances, we are not able to get away in it.
We bought the caravan 3 years ago from the original purchaser and like us, they hardly used the caravan. In fact, the van has probably travelled less than 7000 klms since new.
The caravan is 21’ externally and 19’-6” internally, with a tare of 2100 kgs and a GVM of 2500 kgs.
It has a conventional layout with a North-South Queen bed at the front, kitchen on the offside, ensuite (with separate toilet, shower and vanity) at the rear. There’s also a top load washing machine in the on-suite. There’s an L-shape dining area on the near side which can be folded down to form another bed. Loads of cupboards and drawers for storage.
We have laid carpet over the timber floor to make it more comfortable in the cooler weather. This can easily be removed for warmer climates.
Other features include;
• R/C Aircommand Air conditioning.
• 2 door 175 litre Dometic fridge.
• 3 burner/1 electric hot plate stove with separate grill and oven.
• Range hood.
• Microwave oven.
• Radio/CD with internal and external speakers.
• 22” TV/DVD on a swing out arm.
• Electric TV aerial.
• Filtered water at the sink.
• Roll out awning (no annex)
• Reverse camera.
• Front and tunnel boots.
• Rear side hatch for a B-B-Q or generator.
• External gas bayonet.
• Drop down external table with 12v and 240v power outlets.
• 80 watt solar panel with 105ah on board battery.
• Quick release drop down legs.
• Pole carrier.
• 2 x 80 litre water tanks.
• Twin gas cylinders.
• 15” Alloy rims
• Gas/Electric water heater.
• User manuals for the appliances.
For anyone interested in buying a complete rig, I also have a 2009 NT Pajero Exceed that has been set up to tow the van. It has a 3.2 litre diesel motor, auto transmission, full service history, full NSW rego until Dec ’18 and has 228,000 klms on the clock. The car has all the usual Exceed features plus a UHF radio, breakaway battery monitor (req’d in NSW for vans over 2 tonne), electric brake controller, and a 7 pin and an Anderson plug.
Write your comment here